Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

MomGyver

So today's fun included a trip to Target. Like normal, we visited the bathroom at the beginning of our trip -

It used to be one my favorite places, but not so much anymore.

When I s feeling overwhelmed when running errands with my children and then one day I realized I was trying too hard. I was simply putting too much on our plate. One or two stops for my "needs" followed by a "kid stop" is what I usually do. For example we might go to Costco to shop, get gas, and then go play/eat snack at a park. I had forgotten the crucial ingredient - addressing their needs also.

Another important step is visiting the bathroom when we enter a store. Man, it can be very taxing in your patience when you just need "one more thing" and your child pipes up with a request to go to the bathroom. Now.

I

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and love to hear what my readers have to say!