Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hmmm

I was reminded today of one of the reasons I am glad I breastfeed - a recall by formula maker Similac of almost 5 million cans of baby formula. The recall was prompted by findings of beetle and/or larvae in their Michigan plant.

The first thought that I had was of all the parents and babies affected. How would they get reimbursed? Can they return the formula to the store they bought it at? What a pain to change brands, especially if the Similac formula was a special kind.

As I told my husband via the phone of the recall, I joked with him that the recall just meant that more beetles than the allowed amount was found. I joked, more than likely because the thought of feeding an infant

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and love to hear what my readers have to say!