Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

PumpEase 1/2 off sale


THIS MONTH ONLY to celebrate Breastfeeding Awareness Month ~ 50% off the regular price of PumpEase Petite!



The picture above might look strange to you - it sure did to me. Then I read about it and thought about how hard it was for me the year and a half that I pumped for my oldest daughter and WISH I had something like the PumpEase.

An excerpt from the description on the PumpEase website explains the benefits;

Wrap PumpEase™ hands-free pumping support around your chest and fasten in the front over your nursing bra, nursing top (lower panels first) or over nothing at all. Insert the breast pump horns into the openings, centering over your nipples and start pumping. You will enjoy having both hands free for checking email, taking phone calls, banking online, writing thank you cards or tending to baby - all while pumping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and love to hear what my readers have to say!