Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Good grief Charlie Brown!

Last week, I came across a product that props a bottle for a baby in a stroller.

Then tonight, I came across this while researching a tweet about bottle propping in a car seat.

And if that wasn't bad enough, I found this product .

I am just furious now. Only time I would EVER see this being a positive thing is in the case of multiples. According to the products website, "The Baba Buddy was designed by two mothers, a mother of four with twins, and a mother of three." However... it is being marketed to "every Mother".

When did convenience take a front seat to safety or love? This just pisses me off that a parent would not stop to take the time to hold their baby & their bottle just to "fold the clothes, empty the dishwasher, cook dinner, or just get yourself dressed and ready for the day!"

Why are these people procreating to begin with? Somebody should point them in the direction of the nearest animal shelter. What moron told them that babies don't need attention or love?

I could care less whether a parents feeds their child a bottle, but for goodness sake - take the time to hold your baby, bond with your baby, and make sure your baby doesn't choke on their propped bottle while you are driving somewhere "important".

Children grow up so fast and become independent when they are ready. Why force it just for the sake of your selfish need to get things done?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and love to hear what my readers have to say!