Tuesday, July 21, 2009
My very first giveaway!!!
So much to do, so little time......probably the daily thoughts of every parent.
How do we attempt to solve it? Some do. Some don't.
I have struggled with the reality of this so much more lately since bringing home Athena home from the hospital and now being out-numbered 3 kids to 1 Momma.
Some days it feels like a losing battle. Other days I am triumphant and giddy upon realizing a small victory.
Right now all three kiddos are asleep. In my bed. I am in my recliner next to my bed. Surfing online with only 6 hours of sleep. I can't relax enough or get comfortable enough to fall asleep. However....they are asleep. So, I will continue to operate on less than a full nights sleep because it means they are comfortable and resting and the day ahead will be a little smoother.
What is your favorite way to accomplish tasks as a parent? Do you multitask or attack challenges one at a time? How do YOU deal with the daily dilemma of being a parent while still taking care of yourself?
I *almost* forgot... my very 1st giveaway (!). It will be for a beautiful Mommy Necklace in your choice of design. Post a comment with an answer to one of my questions from above to be entered.
Starts Tuesday, July 21st, 2009 and ends midnight (PST) on Friday July 24th, 2009. Winner can pick ANY Mommy Necklace design. Winner will be selected using random.org and will be posted Saturday, July 25th. Good luck!
1. Visit Mommy Necklaces FB page & become a fan. Post a comment here telling me you did so
2. Become a follower of this blog & post a comment telling me so
3. Visit Mommy Necklaces website & post a comment telling me which design is your favorite
4. Referral - if someone else becomes a follower of this blog because of you, post a comment with their user name
5. Blog about the giveaway & comment here with a link back (can be done once a day)
6. Tweet about the giveaway and leave a link with your tweet (can be done 5 times a day)