Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Last week to order Everyday GPants

I posted a few weeks ago about the sweet deal that gDiapers is offering for a limited time. Everyday G's - 6 gPants for just $70. PLUS get an additional $30 off if you use a code from a gMum. In return, if 10 orders are placed with a code, then the corresponding gMum gets a gDiapers gift certificate for $100. Pretty sweet deal considering our planet will benefit from not using disposable diapers!!!

A HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who used my code - I reached the 10 orders and am looking forward to ordering the next size up in gPants for Athena with my gift certificate!!!

Here is a list of some codes that still need a little help to get their 10 orders. Remember to place your order by midnight (PST) on July 31st - that is this Friday!

g1083Sheehan has 0 needs 10

g696Solanoy has 1 needs 9

g1025Meyer has 1 needs 9

g592McColgan has 3 needs 7

g832Mulhern - has 8 needs 2

~~~~~~~~~~

Oh...I almost forgot (giggle) gDiapers has select gPants on sale for 20% off right now!!!

Regular price is $18.99, now just $15.20!!

glory g ~ good vibe girl ~ girly girl (below)

goo goo blue ~ ga ga pink ~ good vibe stripe (below)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and love to hear what my readers have to say!