Pages

Friday, July 10, 2015

Fun Fact Friday: USA Energy

Did you know that the United States uses 25% of the world's energy while only being 4% of the world's population? Yikes!


I didn't until a few days ago and it's been on my mind constantly since.This scary statistic is one of many tidbits of information revealed in the documentary, Drying for Freedom. If you haven't watched this film, I strongly recommend you do. I am really glad that our family air dries the cloth diapers for our youngest child, but I am inspired to do more. We currently use the below A-frame rack and it works wonderfully.


A-frame-airer
This weekend, I will be hanging a clothesline in our backyard so that can dry some of our other laundry outside.

Do you use a clothesline? Why or why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and love to hear what my readers have to say!