Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Beware Children’s Cough Medicines Containing A Controversial Drug | Healthy Child Healthy World

Are you ever confused by what OTC medicines really contain? I am. Almost every time my kids are sick, I worry about what I am giving them.

Is it really necessary? What are the side effects? Which product is the right one?

The last few years I have also been concerned with giving my children natural or homeopathic medicines. I feel much better buying products with natural ingredients, knowing that I don't have to worry about a recall.

The following article pretty much sums up my feelings on the subject.



Beware Children’s Cough Medicines Containing A Controversial Drug | Healthy Child Healthy World

How do you feel about this? Do you have similar concerns?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and love to hear what my readers have to say!