Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

Laugh or cry?

I don't know what to make of this product I stumbled upon (thanks insomnia).

All the pictures look to be of babies in disposable diapers. I find this very intriguing because my daughter , who is almost 16 months old, spends most of her time at home in just a diaper. My older two children never took off their diaper and/or did anything with the contents.

In fact, I was swapping stories recently with a Mommy friend of mine about how our children pick out their own new diaper when it is time to be changed. We both use cloth diapers. Our daughters seem to be in love with their "fluff".


I can't imagine being in this situation as described on an eBay listing for a BUB;

I used to have to duct tape my daughter into her diaper!

Say what?!?



Have you ever seen this product? What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and love to hear what my readers have to say!