Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Mommy Necklaces???





Yup - that's what they are. Necklaces for a Mom to wear.

Why? Well, if you have children you know the familiar tug from a child. It starts softly, then stronger, then enough to get a reaction out of you. Good or bad, this urge to explore can be turned into a useful learning tool. Learning = jewelry, you say? Why yes, grasshopper...

How? Well according to my friends (solely on my end!) at Mommy Necklaces , "twiddling" is normal and helps your child learn through their environment, including tactile exploration & sensory information.

Safety - Yes even the smallest of my three (4 1/2 months) has what seems like a limitless amount of physical strength when it comes to getting something she wants. No problems with theses necklaces. The founder (Raelynn) shares her story on her website about the safety features.

Designs - The necklaces are hailed as trendy & stylish on their website & I wholeheartedly agree. I very rarely wear "costume jewelry" but these necklaces I will gladly wear. They are colorful, without being overbearing. I *love* the color combinations and the stones are gorgeous.

Latest news: Mommy Necklaces has branched out in the abyss known as Facebook and added a Fan Page. Facebook fans have access to exclusive promotions and designs. To promote this addition, they are currently running a special, which ends at midnight on Thursday, June 25th Check it out here.

Happy shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and love to hear what my readers have to say!